Mexican Black Bean Salad
When I want food on the go, I head over to Chipotle for their salad bowls. I love them so much, I started making them at home. Here is my version, and with the rice pre-prepped, this is a quick meal as well.
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 3 min
- Yields: 1-2 servings
- 1 can of black beans
- cumin spice
- sea salt
- butter lettuce
- precooked garlic cilantro rice
- Drain the can of black beans. Spice them with cumin (to taste, you don’t need much!) and sea salt.
- Put the black beans in a microwaveable bowl. Microwave for 1 minute.
- Wash and cut up the butter lettuce and tomato.
- Add the rice (warm if needed) and black beans on top of the lettuce. Top with tomatoes.