This shrimp salad recipe is very easy to make, is perfect for the summer and is low FODMAP and gluten free. If you want to zest it up, add some fresh parsley or basil.
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 3 min
- Yields: 4 servings
- 1 bag frozen shrimp, pre-cooked
- 1/2 fresh pineapple
- 1 tomato
- 1 bag rice noodles
- 1 tsp sesame seed oil
- 1 lemon or lime, juiced
- Follow the directions on the package to cook the rice noodles. Make sure you break them up so you don’t have long noodles.
- Defrost the shrimp and remove the tails.
- Chop up the pineapple and tomato in bite size pieces.
- Once the noodles are finished, rinse them in cold water until they are cool.
- Mix the shrimp, pineapple, tomato, rice noodles, sesame seed oil and lemon juice together.
- Your shrimp salad is ready to server!